Newstex curates and enhances trustworthy content provided in real time through reliable distributors. Whether that content comes from newspapers, company press releases, blogs, Twitter, Facebook Pages, or video, one thing remains constant—it is always created by authoritative publishers.
Newstex publishers are respected and provide a diverse offering of news, editorial commentary, opinion, strategic thinking, debate and more in a variety of forms, such as:
- Local, National and International News: From thousands of traditional online and offline news organizations, such as the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, and CBS Interactive.
- Press Releases: From companies and organizations around the world through publishers such as PR Newswire and Business Wire.
- Blogs: Content from both news organization and corporate blogs, such as Google and the Orlando Sentinel blogs, as well as respected independent experts and thought leader blogs, including Gawker Media, The Nation, and The Economist.
- Videos and Podcasts: From news, business, independent video and audio producers, including Johnson & Johnson, MediaBytes with Shelley Palmer, Zack’s Investments, Market News Video, Newsy.com, and many more.
- Twitter: From news, business, political, and independent Twitter publishers, including all Twitter feeds from the members of the U.S. Congress and Senate, U.S. Federal Agencies, and Canadian Parliament.
During a time when the lines between traditional and citizen journalism have blurred and people understand that credible content comes from more sources than a newspaper, Newstex Authoritative Content cuts through the online clutter and delivers the intelligent content that professionals need, when they need it.